Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A dark alley a dead sister and a deadly dream by Lucy lane




This is one of my short stories if you remember from Kirsten miller's contest on her blog a while back.
A dark ally great place for a murder scene. Shadows slowly danced across the fence. I turned on my heal unable to breathe. Then I ran four, five houses down stopping at a yellow house realizing I had no idea where I was. The bushes rumbled I hopped the fence and heard a gunshot. I awoke in a cold sweat. A strange man in a charcoal black suit took my hand and the next thing I knew I was in a limo with windows tinted so black I couldn't see out of them. We arrived at a place I can only describe as futuristic and cold he led me in after blindfolding me for "protection" and I swear he led me in circles for an hour but finale removed my blindfold and I stepped into a black room with a bright light in the middle. I was thrown into a corner and the heavy door closed. I screamed but nothing happened. The light flickered out and I saw a dark figure advance towards me though I didn't see the door open the figure was just my older sister who had been dead since I was seven, no big deal. She told me I wasn't safe here but it was too late I fell asleep and never awoke.

And that's my story hope you like it and apologize for any typos I tried


~and remember to eat your carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment