Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

I know I can't stop talking about this movie but LOOK!




Grrrrr I know I haven't been blogging like at all for a while soooooo..... Let me show you something cool and prove some people wrong. Ha. People say "A GOOFY MOVIE" is just a lost bit of animation nobody cared about, a movie long advertisement of "GOOF TROOP" the 90s tv show, and a waste of tv air time. THOSE PEOPLE ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gameshow buzzer* it has gone unappreciated even after it has effected so much. The dance in the picture above "the perfect cast" is startlingly similar to "crank dat soulja boy" a well known dance of today. The fake teen sensation Powerline is a representation of Michael Jackson who dies fifteen years later suddenly becoming a GINORMOUS DEAL even to those who hadn't paid a second glance to him before. This movie is SO DRASTICALLY UNAPPRECIATED! If you went up to 100 people in a focus group and asked who there favorite girl Disney character 90% would name some disney princess only 10% would say Roxanne. ~and remember to eat your carrots!

2 comments:

  1. i just have to say that I really loved the goofy movie and watched it a million times with my kids, thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. This movie is so amazing I litarally have watched it six times this week and probably hundreds in my lifetime. I was born in the 90s and watched nothing but ninties cartoons my entire childhood. A goofy movie has been my favorite movie since I was like what two? I loooovvvvveeeee it soooo much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete