Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm not gonna blog I'm on vacation. I'm not gonna gonna blog I'm on vacation. CRAD! I'm blogging/ JULY NERDINESS kickoff!

As you can tell I'm on vacation for the 4th and I was trying to keep off of the web for a while. EPIC. FAIL. grrrrrr. Well since I have to blog let's kick off the JULY NERDINESS blogfest!!!!! Ok here you go:

since it's forth of July week let's get patriotic.... AND NERDY!

Step one: locate your favorite book.
Step two: redesign your favorite book cover.
Step three: post new cover to your blog.
Step four: leave a link to said post in the comments ON THIS POST!!!!
step five: follow the rules below for your cover.

RULES:
American flag must somehow be incorporated in your cover
Entries are due by tuesday July 12th 
Links to blog IN COMMENTS ON THIS POST!!!!!! 

What you win: 
3rd place: two page crits on your NaNoWriMo or NiNoWriMo WIP
2nd place: ten page crit on NaNo or NiNo WIP
1st prize (since it's the fourth of July the first prize is): a Fantastic FOUR comic *keepin it nerdy* good luck my uncoolreaders!

P.s. Please leave in your comment if you do not want me to crit your WIP.


~and remember to eat your carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment