Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

just so you don't form another search party:

hiya! I have been SO SO SOOOOOOO busy this week but I thought I would give you some updates and to make it up to you A CONTEST as you know the july nerdiness blogfest is over :'( but to make it up to you WE ARE GONNA TRASH THE JULY PART IT IS NOW 2011 NERDINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY and to kick it off LETS START ON TWITTER! just follow me: @llmgillicutie log on AUGUST 20th 2011 at 5:30 eastern (3:00 MDT) and use the hashtag #contestFORnerdiness I will host it with questions projects and fun so come AND THERE ARE PRIZES TO GIVE!!!!  


P.S. BE SURE TO FOLLOW BEFORE THE CONTEST FOR HINTS!
NOW I'll give you..... 
more excuses. before this tweetfest I will be gone for a week leaving sunday after church for church CAMP (I know I'm a saint)  and I will be gone for a week so please be patient with me and in the meantime.... watch for clues in my tweets YOUR FIRST HINT IS A QUOTE:


I like to EMPHASIZE random WORDS ~Rodney J. Squirrel 


hinto numero 2(o?) is:

#HUHYUCK


                                               ~and remember to eat your carrots!

1 comment: